Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Delft Blue Dutch Pride




For those of you that enquired: the Dutch Pride tile in the sidebar is something I put together myself from a couple of images I found on the web.

In this year's canal parade two boats participated with a similar theme, Delft Blue Dutch Pride.

typ hier een beschrijving van de foto typ hier een beschrijving van de foto
typ hier een beschrijving van de foto typ hier een beschrijving van de foto
typ hier een beschrijving van de foto

The idea is based on one of the traditional Delft Blue images.

typ hier een beschrijving van de foto

I liked it so I tried to find the tile they used on one of those boats but I couldn't find it. I decided to fabricate my own. I'll post the larger original below for anybody to use or abuse as they see fit. Enjoy!

typ hier een beschrijving van de foto


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails