Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tamer Hosny, hairy chest in Omar and Salma

Tamer Hosny is an unbelievably popular singer in the arab world. He is certainly not what you would call a classic hunk (he would have to lose a few pounds for that) but he has that certain 'je ne sais quoi' that makes both ladies and men fall for him in droves. After I watched this one, I must admit, I searched out all his movies and music and he now resides on my iPod permanently.
In this 'Bollywood style' Egyptian movie he gives a good comic acting performance. It is evident that it comes to him quite naturally. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of semi-nudity and that gives us ample chance to check out his hairy chest.
The coloring sucks as is evident from the caps (lest you think I don't know how to work my Gimp), but Tamer looks good in any color scheme as far as I'm concerned. Enjoy!













Gallery: Tamer Hosni in Omar and Salma
Video clips (avi): clip 1 / clip 2

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails