Sunday, August 16, 2009

Jordan, hairy chested 'Flame' by Exterface

Browsing Model Mayhem to get the previous post together I thought I came across a chest I recognised. He did get a honorary triple spot in that post and yes I had seen him before. Exterface did one of their beautiful series with him: Flame. Him being Jordan of course and I think you will agree that his chest is hot and deserves all the exposure it can get. Definitely a chest that could cause certain body parts to come to spontaneous combustion. Enjoy!























Gallery: jordan in flame
Zip file: jordan in flame

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This hunk is just HOT!!! Seen hime in other photos and these are the best. He's one that looks better with some manscaping.

Anonymous said...

He's so hot and hairy! He's like the perfect man, I wish I had sex with him. OMG I Can't get over of hot he is, I so want to give him a blowjob.
Xoxo,
Aviva

Related Posts with Thumbnails